Welcome
Welcome to collarlovers2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see fewer advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

polo shirt fetish!

As the title says- who are we all?

polo shirt fetish!

Postby poloshirtboy » Fri May 18, 2012 10:43 pm

Hi Forum,
my name is Lukas and I have just decided to join the forum in order to exchange some experience concerning my fetish: polo shirts.
I wear polos every day and I am totally turned on by persons wearing them. Especially, I love popped collars :D

What is your opinion? Is there anyone else who is into polo shirts? :)
poloshirtboy

Re: polo shirt fetish!

Postby Morgan » Fri May 18, 2012 11:56 pm

I personally love polo shirts and I wear them very often, even if I'm not really turned on by popped collars. Do you wear them fully buttoned up when popped ?
I'm most into buttoning up to the top tight collars, both polo and dress shirt ones. But, maybe you will be able to bring back to life the "popped collars" section of the forum, that appears to be rather dead xD
Morgan

Postby Xerxes » Sat May 19, 2012 1:17 am

Welcome to the forum. And yes, it would be lovely to see some activity in the "popped collars" section!
Xerxes

Postby FortuneCookie » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I have just started posting on this site, I have the same issue with polo shirts, I have a particular make that I like and always like to have the buttons done up to the top. I thought that no one else felt this way but I am seeing a few people on here that do feel the same which is good. What I don't understand is why it arouses me to were a polo like this. I don't get the same feeling with the buttons undone so it is something to do with being buttoned up.
FortuneCookie

Postby buttonedup » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:37 am

Yep. I love the buttoned up polo collar - probably more than the dress shirt to be honest.
buttonedup

Postby Poloboy » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:38 pm

I love polos... Collar up, collar down, buttoned, unbuttoned... Also love 'em baggy!
Poloboy

Return to About our members: Who are we?